Buy it, Use it, Break it, Fix It. Crash it, Change it, Now upgrade it.
Research engineers at ONZRA are leading the edge on new technology. Our research group is taking an active part in giving back to the community by speaking and training internationally on an ongoing basis. Here you will find the fruits of these discoveries in the form of organic tools, whitepapers, and exploits developed by our team. Please take the time to shoot us over feedback or feature requests if you find use for these items.
Our research team casts a very wide net, some of the technologies we are currently researching:
- Finding weaknesses in virtualized server provisioning/cloud security
- The many applications of DNS cache poisoning
- Advanced distributed denial of service attacks
- Penetrating (and hardening) commonly used transactional software
- Mobile applications and technologies
- Testing of emerging protocols of various flavors
- Breaking current IPv6 implementations
- Vulnerabilities in VoIP implementations on Asterisk, Cisco Unified Communications, and others
- Defeating biometric security
- Attack/Defense tool development at targeted operating systems and network hardware